Kolo Muani camp to deal with Bayern (@Plettigoal via @iMiaSanMia)
According to Sky Sports reporter Florian Plettenberg (courtesy of@iMiaSanMia),Bayern MunchenTransfer target Randal Kolo Muani could be considering a move to Bayern Munich – and his camp could predict itrecord champion:
Randal Kolo Muani's side have told Bayern they can face them. The Frenchman remains at the top of Bayern's list, but it's still early days - no progress has been made yet. Kolo Muani wants to leave.
The biggest problem with the Kolomuani transfer is the alleged nine-figure asking price. The second big question may be appropriate, as Kolo Muani may not fit the 'target man' profile that Bayern Munich have favored in the past.
Real Madrid have advantage over Barça in Cancelo (hard tackle)
Unless Bayern Munich chase João Cancelo, it seemsReal Madridhe can be the leader of the clubFC BarcelonaTake a guard:
Real Madrid will have an advantage over Barcelona in the race to sign João Cancelo ascity of manchesterPrefer permanent sale.
According to Spanish media SPORT, Barcelona and Real Madrid are interested in Cancelo. While the Catalan giants want the 28-year-old on loan, Real Madrid could offer a permanent deal. But with City preferring to sell, Merengue have an advantage in the race to sign him.
Cancelo has reached a career crossroads after leaving Manchester City mid-season. The Portuguese international joined Bayern Munich on loan in January.transfer window... He has had many ups and downs at the Allianz Arena in recent months.
It is currently certain that Bayern Munich will not sign Cancelo permanently in the summer transfer window. It will be interesting to see who leaves Barcelona or Real Madrid in the race to sign the 28-year-old from Manchester City.
Baviera Podcast: Post Match Show - RB Leipzig 3-1 Bayern de Munique (Bavaria Football Works)
Well... it's over.
At one point,Bayern MunchenHe looks like a serious treble contender now that Bavarians expect a lotdortmund football clubHe'll go through a horrible breakdown... just to win the championship.
Bayern Munich risked losing their first Bundesliga title for good after losing 3-1 to RB Leipzig.
Let's take a look at the highlight of this episode:
- Take a look at the starting lineup and some of the strange decisions Thomas Tuchel made about his 4-2-3-1 formation.
- A complete score, including a timeline of how things break down.
- Thoughts on why the team's season sucked and why a lot of it is down to the unfortunate decision to sack Julian Nagelsmann in March and replace him with Tuchel at a completely inopportune moment.
- Discuss why everything was set up for a perfect storm of organizational failure, bad decisions, inadequate players, and general arrogance that led to this mess.
Barcelona want to bring back Messi and Neymar? (Football coverage via 90Min.com)
Barcelona may be planning a full buyout of the Paris Saint-Germain star as they look to bring back Lionel Messi and Neymar:
As well as bringing back Lionel Messi from Paris Saint-Germain this summer, Barcelona are also keen to re-sign Neymar.
It remains to be seen how Barca can afford it all, however.
Gunners and Barcelona battle for Manchester City star (Sport Bild via 90Min.com)
Arsenal and Barcelona could be in contention for Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan, who is expected to leave the club this summer:
Arsenal and Barcelona are likely to sign Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan on a free transfer at the end of the season, with both clubs set to accept City's offer of a one-year extension.
Bavarian Podcast Works: Weekend Warm Up Podcast Temporada 2, Episódio 45 (Bavarian Football Works)
another week, another teamBayern Munchenstories to discuss.
The Bavarians beat Schalke 04 last weekend and we also saw some plans for the 2023/24 season leaked this week. Knowing all this, there is much to discuss. Let's take a look at what's in this Weekend Warming Podcast:
- A look at Joshua Kimmich's alleged transfer rumors, his powers at Bayern Munich and an interesting momenttransfer rumorsconnect it withReal Madrid,FC Barcelona, ecity of manchester.What does this mean for Leon Goretzka's future at the club?
- Will Bayern Munich move to Ajax's Ederson Alvarez? What about Chelsea's Mason Mount and Kai Havertz? or maybe...West HamDeclan Rice from ? Finally, an update on Bayern Munich's interest in Frankfurt's Radal Kolo Muani.
- Some thoughts on the title race and the implications for this weekend.
- Should Sadio Mane stay or go?Manchester United,Chelsea,Newcastle United, eJuventusHe might be interested... but he might want to stay.
Bella-Kotchap too expensive for Eintracht (@Plettigoal)
SouthamptonArmel Bella-Kotchap could be too expensive for Eintracht Frankfurt:
— Florian Plettenberg (@Plettigoal)May 16, 2023
Bella-Kotchap news: Yes, Eintracht Frankfurt asked him@ErikOlePetersBut the detour is almost impossible.#lugarkamiganeIt already gave the signal that it was too expensive. Top clubs in Germany and many clubs follow German national team status.
➡️ He's gone...pic.twitter.com/3TruS0erKq
However, RB Leipzig may be willing to make a play for the defender:
— Florian Plettenberg (@Plettigoal)May 22, 2023
Bella-Kotchap News: Reportedly on the rosters of some of Germany's top clubs. RB Leipzig is one of them! They are monitoring your condition! Bosses find him hilarious.
➡️ Due to relegation, the 21-year-old can leave Southampton in the summer for a transfer of more than € 25 million. …pic.twitter.com/ALB22VQ0az
Gunners ready for rice deal? (Telegram via90 minute website)
While Bayern Munich manager Thomas Tuchel may be looking forward to West Ham defensive midfielder Declan RiceArsenalHe looks ready to convince the English international to be one of the Gunners:
Arsenal are set to sign midfielder Declan Rice from West Ham this summer for a record fee of £92m.
According to the Mirror, Tuchel still has his eye on Rice (as we've seen before):
Reiss is also of interest to Bayern Munich manager Thomas Tuchel, with the 24-year-old having impressed Reiss during his time at Chelsea.
Bavarian Podcast Works - Flagship Show: Temporada 5, Episódio 46 (Bavarian Football Works)
Well that was fun.Bayern MunchenThey embarrassingly dropped points to RB Leipzig, handing the Bundesliga lead back to Leipzigdortmund football clubThe league title is almost out of reach, meaning Bayern will be without a trophy for the first time since the 2011/12 season over a decade ago. This left people shocked and upset, so we asked some important questions about the future of the club.
In this episode, INNN and Tom discuss the following:
- Who is to blame for this season's prosperity?
- INNN and Tom disagree on how much responsibility each party should have - the board, Nagelsmann and Tuchel.
- What happened to the mentality of Bayern Munich?
- What signings should Bayern make next season? Will the attacker be enough to turn around?
- Why moving Joshua Kimmich to 8 would wreak havoc on a team.
- What are the two big mistakes that Tuchel should not repeat next season?
- Will the new champions change the way the football world sees the Bundesliga?